YouTube is the most popular video viewing site. They display over 2 billion videos per day.
YouTube will operate on most Web-browsers and requires little setup.
The only equipment needed is a computer, smartphone, or iPod with a Web browser.
Access to YouTube is accomplished through a Web-browser. These are the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
YouTube can be reached at the following Website:
You can also watch Youtube videos on the iPad with the native application.
Learning resources information
Here are a number of great guides to help you better understand YouTube and its capabilities.
Here is a collection of educational videos.
- 99 Incredible YouTube Channels for History Buffs
- YouTube EDU
- The Five Best Educational YouTube Channels
- The power of YouTube in the classroom
- 10 Great YouTube Tips Every Educator should Know about
- Intelligent YouTube Channels
- Intelligent Video: The Top Cultural & Educational Video Sites
- 25 Of The Best Resources For Teaching With YouTube
- 197 Educational YouTube Channels You Should Know About
- Top 20 Ways to Use YouTube in the Classroom
- How TED-ED Site Turns YouTube Videos To ‘Flipped’ Lessons
Tips and Tricks
Here are some techniques that will help you deliver better videos.
- 10 Youtube URL Tricks You Should Know About
- How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint
- 10 Killer Tips for Creating a Branded YouTube Channel
- How to Get Your Own YouTube RSS Feed
- Youtube RSS Feeds
- How to Add Transcripts to Your YouTube Videos
- 12 Fun Hacks for Getting More Out of YouTube
- YouTube Toolbox: 100+ Tools and Resources to Enhance Your Video Experience
- How to Add A NEW Intro Video to Your OLD YouTube Videos (video)
- How To Create A YouTube Series PlayList 2017
- Creating Closed Captions in YouTube
- How to Add Closed Captions to YouTube Videos (video)